Saturday, October 15, 2016

From Our Family

Happy Saturday!  
I have another card today!  
If you missed the first one HERE is the link! 

For this card, I am playing in the F4A347 challenge to use bling!  The image and sentiment are from the new ODBD October Release set called Christmas Note.  I colored with copics and cut it out with a Vintage Borders die.  The paper is from the new Christmas Card Collection 2016 and is cut out with a Pierced Rectangles die.  The sentiment is cut out with  Pierced Oval die.  I added the bling and the bow to complete the card!

Here are the ODBD supplies I used today:



Thanks so much for joining me!  Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails