Saturday, May 30, 2009

Book Cover Inspired Forest Friends

I really love the Saturday Inspiration challenges over at SCS! Thanks Stef! Well, I used this cover for my inspiration-http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=148162&d=1243651513 I inked up an embossing folder before embossing the outside edges of the frame. I sponged bashful blue onto white and then stamped the little friends. Then, on the main image layer, I stamped the tree, masked and sponged the grass and sky with clouds. I added the sentiment, butterflies, rhinestones, and threaded button to finish the card! Thanks so much for coming to visit! Have a great night!

Stamps-SU! Forest Friends and Trendy Trees
Paper-Close to Cocoa, Gable Green, White
Ink-Memento Brown, Gable Green, Bashful Blue
Accessories-Square punches, MS butterfly punch, Word Window punch, cuttlebug and eb folder, sticky notes, sponge daubers, button, thread

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sandee!!!! This is beautiful!! LOVE your frame!! And your scene is just darling!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandee, your cards are amazing!!Love the embossing on your edges...beautiful!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of that book cover!! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!! Love that flower border and beautiful scene!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails