Sunday, June 7, 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch 4

Good morning! This is for the Midnight Madness sketch this week MMSC4! Quite an interesting sketch to work with! The designer paper is SU!'s Walk in the Park paper, both sides of the same sheet. I cut the frame with nestabilities dies and then the white section is cut again and popped up. Had to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the little trendy tree and sentiment. I sponged the butterflies and around some of the edges with Certainly Celery. And then, of course, had to add a little bling! Thanks for visiting with me today!

Stamps-Trendy Trees

Paper-Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, White, So Saffron, Walk in the Park dsp
Ink-Memento black and brown, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Accessories-nesties, ms punch, cuttlebug and corner die, ribbon, sponge, foam tape, rhinestones, glue dots

11 comments:

  1. Oh Sandee, this card came out FABULOUS.You took the sketch to a new level..just a wonderful job with it. Thank you for playing this week :) Good luck with the weekly and monthly drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. You used some of my favorite things. The corner dies, gems, pinks. To top it off, your ribbon tie is just perfect. If I could get mine to turn out like that, you sure would see more of them on my cards. ;) Just a great job on this sketch! Thank you for playing with us. I hope you will play again!

    Take a stroll over to my blog for some awesome blog candy that I have up for grabs throughout June!

    Carolyn, MMDT member
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card. Love the colors and of course the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a pleasure viewing this card. SO many things I love about it, the colors. image as I love that tree and the color you picked for it and the ribbon - really everything!!!
    Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge, please don't be a stranger!!

    Jane, MMDT member
    http://thepaperaffair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sandee!! Love your take on the sketch! I so love the gorgeous colors, paper and awesome details!! Love your trendy trees image in those colors too. You are da bomb my dear!!Have a great day!
    hugs and blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww ...this is so cute! congrats on the award

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo Sandee!! I am so glad you received this award!!!! You just rocked the challenge girl!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award. You are most deserving!! Love your art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea! Sandee! Congrats on receiving our Midnight Madness Masterpiece award! :) This card is a Masterpiece for sure! Have a great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Sandee on winning the MMSC award, your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and are you from IL? I live very close to you I think? jkwallace@mchsi.com if you live close to Savanna, IL maybe we could have a stamp play day?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails