Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tango Birthday

Good morning! I made this for yesterday's color challenge. Tango Tangerine is not one of my faves, I have to say. But I do like it with the kiwi and the red. A friend of mine gave me some leftover snippets of tangerine ribbon a while back and knew I would eventually use them so I made the little bow with those little snippets! I cuttlebugged the kiwi layer and used the scallop punch for the kiwi and red layers. I stamped the image with Old Olive and colored in the little dots with a copic marker (R29). Added the little butterflies to finish it!
Stamps-Very Versatile
Paper-Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, white,SU! designer paper
Accdessories-cuttlebug and eb folders and die, spellbinders nesties, MS punch, scallop border punch, copic, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope it's a great day for you!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cool design, Sandee! I love the ribbon snippets! And the butterflies tie everything together! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout Sandee! I struggle with TT too but you have made it look great here! I love that image... and it's beautifully set in that circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Sandee!!! You sure know how to work colour - this is fantastic!!! Love that cute tree and the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job on the color challenge Sandee!! Beautiful Birthday card with the tree and butterflies!! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Sandee!!! Love the layout and textures!!! The image with the little butterflies is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails