Saturday, July 4, 2009

Inspired by His Grace

Well, it is morning, and I should be in bed because we are getting up early to go to my mother's for the weekend! But ya'll know how it is, this is what I do! LOL! Anyway, the inspiration challenge is always my favorite challenge of the week! I chose this poster as my inspiration today. I masked and sponged and stamped the background using a combination of the new July sets from Our Daily Bread designs. Then I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist. The flowers were colored with copics (W1, W3, R85,G99) and cut out and sprayed with more Glimmer Mist! I just can't seem to stop using that stuff! And the center of the dogwood flowers has a little flower soft! These stamps are so pretty! Just want to give a little shout out to Dina Kowal! She designed these two sets! She is amazingly talented! Hope everyone has a great 4th of July! Thanks for visiting me today!

Stamps-ODBD Amazing Grace and Mother Teresa collections
Paper-Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, Vanilla
Ink-Sahara Sand, Basic Brown
Accessories-ribbon, bling, MS butterfly punch, oval nesties, copics, glimmer mist, flower soft, cuttlebug and die, sponges and sticky notes for masking


OUR DAILY BREAD
SUPER SPECIAL SALE!


25% off all Our Daily Bread designs ink pads! 18 colors to choose from!

Extremely affordable and at $2.63 they're practically a steal!!
Start your collection today!

Also on sale are the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads and Reinkers, Versafine and Versamark Ink Pads!
Sale ends Friday, July 10, 2009 midnight EST.


NOTE: Sale prices will be reflected in your shopping cart.

3 comments:

  1. Sandee this is beyond gorgeous!!! LOVE the colors you used and the little butterflies add such a nice touch! You are right! These ink pads are a steal at that price!!! I love them! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Grace.....beyond gorgeous! I love the brown tones with the regal rose....wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanddee..another beautie! Hope you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails