Sunday, August 2, 2009

Featured Stamper Cards and Another Award!



Well, I have had so much going on that I missed last week's Featured Stamper Challenge! Lori was the Featured Stamper and I chose to case this card! I kept similar colors and theme but changed the designer paper and stamps. Thanks for a wonderful inspiration Lori!

Stamps-Forest Friends and Lots of Thoughts
Paper-White, Old Olive dsp, Chocolate Chip dsp
Ink-Chocolate Chip marker and Old Olive marker, Old Olive inkpad


This next card is for today's Featured Stamper, Teresa! I chose to case this card! Again, I kept similar colors but used different designer paper and stamps. I used a sentiment from Our Daily Bread designs called Mother Teresa! Haha! I just realized I used the Mother Teresa for Teresa's big day! Anyway, I used Martha's lattice border punch and butterfly punch. I added a little sparkle too!

Stamps-ODBD's Mother Teresa
Paper-Bordering Blue, Pink Pirouette, White, BasicGrey dsp
Ink-Memento Brown
Accessories-Cuttlebug and eb folder, MS punches, pink twill, blue rhinestones



I loved going through both of your galleries ladies! Hope you enjoyed your special day!

And finally, I was given an award by my blogging buddy Georgia! She is so very sweet and talented and I am honored to receive this award from her! Thank you so much Georgia!!!
Now I want to pass this award on to five more beautiful bloggers!



Mary! She just stepped into the blogging world and has already set up a gorgeous blog! She is very sweet and talented and deserves this special award!

Marijke! She is from Holland and I don't understand a single word on her blog but her cards are stunning and she leaves me the sweetest comments (in English)!

Abbie! I love going to her blog for vintage inspiration! Gorgeous stuff in there!

Chris! Now this sweet lady has some wonderful things to look at on her blog! She loves the Lord and is an inspiration in all ways!

and

Priscilla! Her Midnight Madness blog is over the top fun, fantastic and fabulous!

Thanks for taking a moment to stop by tonight! I really appreciate your visits!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Sandee... these are both wonderful!!! I love them both and I really really love the one below with the ODBd new Birthday set! LOVE the blues!!! You do such incredible work!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honored..Thank you and thank you for your kind words :) I will add this award to my Awards post on my blog :)
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandee

    Your cards are soooooo beautiful!!
    And thank you so match for the award!
    You make me very happy !
    Hugs from Marijke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails