Sunday, November 8, 2009

Green Poinsettia Christmas

Happy Sunday everyone!!! I made this card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge! Today's FS is Christine aka Chrisations.ink! Wow! What a talent she has! I chose to case this card. I used some beautiful SEI papers for my squares. On the squares that did not already have a little sparkle, I doodled on them with Stickles. These squares are matted to a layer of Always Artichoke and then placed on a base card of Bashful Blue. For my flower, I used the new Our Daily Bread designs set called Blessed Christmas. I stamped the poinsettia three times with Versamark ink and clear embossed. I sponged them with Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke ink and then cut them out. Then I 'painted' them with Marshmallow and Olive Glimmer Mist. I pieced this all together adding the organdy ribbon with a rhinestone brad. Then I added some Martha twigs to finish the card! Hope all of you have a blessed day! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sandee

    Another beautiful card!!
    Hugs Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Sandee! How have you been friend? Hope everyone is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Sandee.
    I love how you ahve done the ribbon and the Poinsettia is gorgeous.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely stunning Sandee!! You are just amazing me with each and every creation!! So elegant!!

    You inspire me so my friend in so many ways which is why I left you an award on my blog!

    Have a great day!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Sandee! Love the wonderful colors, and the beautiful ribbon under the amazing flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sandee! This poinsetta set is getting prettier everytime I see it :) You asked about the MS Punches, the set I used for Purr Button Cat is a corner loop punch and a matching edger loop punch. The 2 pieces together can make any shape you want to outline! thanks for your comments :) xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee this is sooo pretty! Love your nine patch bg and the gorgeous poinsettia embossing...and the punched boughs... love it all! You are soooo talented my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails