Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Be Inspired Wednesday #72

 

Good morning!
This week's challenge over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog is to make a wall hanging!  And since I seem to be stuck in the Christmas mode lately, I made a wall hanging
to match a card I made recently.  This little artist canvas is 5x5.
I painted it with Making Memories White paint.
I used several layers of white cardstock which are added to a layer of Real Red cardstock.
Two of the white layers are embossed with the Provo Craft Cuttlebug Snow Dots embossing folder.
I colored this gorgeous cardinal from an Our Daily Bread designs set called Sing for Joy
with copic markers.  I added sentiment with the help of my Stamp-a-ma-jig.
The sentiment is also from Our Daily Bread designs from a set called Christmas Verses.
The snowflakes are from a Provo Craft Cuttlebug die and I added red rhinestones to each snowflake.
The ribbon is from StampinUp!  I sprayed the whole thing with
Tattered Angels Marshmallow Glimmer Mist which really helps give it that Christmas feel!

Thanks for visiting with me today!  Go check out the Cuttlebug Challenge blog to see what the other designers have created for you!  And while you are there, don't forget to sign up to be a follower! 







 My Siggy

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the richness of this. It's BEAUTIFULLY colored and embossed! A super Great job on the Be INSPIRED Cuttlebug challenge Teamie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. `beautiful` wall hanging Sandee,sooo lush:):)TFI
    Have a fab week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, Sandee, what an awesome gift this would make!! Your coloring and layering with all of the embossing make this a masterpiece of ART!!Gorgeous!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee, this is such a gorgeous project! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! What an inspiration,I'm in a rutt, thanks for the help. Blessings.Teeney D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails