Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Be Inspired Wednesday #76






Good morning everyone!!!  
It's time for another Cuttlebug Challenge Wednesday and this week, it's all about Easter!  
As you can see, I did several projects for this challenge.  At Christmas, a friend gave me some Martha Stewart ribbon that came in a great container, which of course I saved.  
I altered it to make this little Easter gift holder!


For this next little project, I found an unfinished egg cup at Hobby Lobby. I painted it, sprayed it with Glimmer Mist and added a tag.  I painted the paper mache egg and added flowers and pearls.


Now this next project was really fun for me!  
Years ago, someone gave my kids large plastic eggs full of candy.  I saved each egg knowing that one day I would do something with them!  Well, with gesso, paint and Glimmer Mist and then pretty velvet ribbon and lace, this is what I made!  And I still have another egg to alter one day! 


And then, to complete this Easter challenge, I made a card.  Gotta have a card, right?

 
Thank you so much for visiting with me today for my Easter Cuttlebug Challenge projects!
  Hope you enjoyed them!  

Here are the supplies I used for these projects:

Gesso, Making Memories paint, Glimmer Mist Pearl and Creme de Chocolat
SU! Certainly Celery, White, Chocolate Chip, unknown designer paper
Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Oval
Memento Brown, SU! Soft Sky re-inker, SU! Chocolate chip marker
Martha Stewart Lattice Border punch
Circle punch
Lace, Velvet ribbon, narrow brown ribbon
SU! ribbon, Pretties Kit
Copic markers E0000, E41, E50, G20
Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder
Cuttlebug Tag die
Cuttlebug Butterfly die
Cuttlebug Floral Borders Die

Have a wonderful day!!!!



My Siggy

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gooodnes, Sandee, this is so STUNNING!!! I love each and every part of this set!! That egg that you've saved for so many years...it looks like one giant chocolate egg...so fabulous!! And your card....divine my friend. I love the way this paper looks marbled and the way you have the lily of the valley...awesome. WOW!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Each and every one of your projects is wonderful! I love the card! Lots of hours of work but the results are so beautiful!

    Wishing you a happy day!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You are so ready for Easter with these elegant projects. I love your work, Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the plastic egg turned into this elegant creation, way to repurpose !!! all of your Easter projects are fab...and the egg is absolutley my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects, Sandee! Wow! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how beautiful Sandee!! Love your egg and all your project!! The green on the card and the design is stunning!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee your eggs are beautiful! I would have never thought to paint an egg cup. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous. I love your blog and am following it! Barb at
    snowmanlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is stunningly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails