Saturday, May 22, 2010

In All Your Ways


Hi there!  Hope you are having a great weekend so far!  Here is another card I made with the new set from Our Daily Bread designs called For the Graduate.  I used this weeks sketch at SCS and the Free For All Challenge to use buttons and bows.  I wanted the image to be muted and so I just sponged it with Blush Blossom, Soft Sky, Mellow Moss, and Soft Suede inks.  Thanks for stopping by!

Here is what I used for this card:

Neenah Cream cardstock
K&Co Designer Paper
SU! Soft Suede Cardstock
Cuttlebug Textiles Embossing Folder
 SU! Inks Listed Above
Spellbinders Petite Oval and Petite Scalloped Oval and Lattice dies
Lace, Ribbon, Button and Pearl

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails