Friday, May 7, 2010

Stamping with Betty!


Good morning!!!  This is for the Stamping in Time with Betty on the Our Daily Bread designs blog.  Our assignment is to use any ODBD stamp and incorporate something old, something new and something received from a friend.  Well, my something new is this beautiful designer paper from DCWV called Linen Closet.  It's so pretty!  Stamping on the designer paper is one of my favorite things to do these days!  For my something old, I used ribbon that I have had in my stash forever!  It matches the paper nicely.  And for the other part of the challenge, I used a cross charm that I recently received from my ODBD sister, America!  What a sweetie she is!!!  I did use my shank remover to cut the little hanging loop off the charm so that I could just glue it on the bow.  I sponged the edges of the designer papers for an antique look and then just added the prima pearl swirls and a little prima flower!  The pearls are from a bigger pearl design and I just cut off the swirls I wanted to use for this card and will save what's left for another card!  
That's my little tip for the day!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

Here are the supplies I used for this card:

Neenah Cream cardstock
DCWV Linen Closet designer paper
Spellbinders Ovals
Prima Pearls
Prima flower
Cuttlebug Vintage corner die
Tim Holtz Antique Linen ink
Stazon ink
Bow Easy and ribbon
Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails