Monday, June 7, 2010

His Face Shine Upon You


Hi everyone!  Here is one for the Dirty Dozen Monthly challenge theme and sketch. 
I colored this gorgeous image from the new set From Me To You just released by 
Our Daily Bread designs with copic markers.  I cut it out to fit the rectangle in the sketch design.  
The sentiments are masked from a scripture from the Scripture Series 1 set.

Here are the supplies I used:

Neenah White Cardstock
SU! Black Cardstock
Anna Griffin Designer Paper
Memento Black Ink
Copic Markers
Spellbinders Long Rectangle and Scalloped Long Rectangle Die
Spellbinders Circle Die
Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Wowza, Sandee, this is gorgeous! Love the popped up flowers and the wondferful lattice work! Amazing details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails