Friday, July 9, 2010

We Will Serve


Hi there!!!  I made this for the 100th Color Throwdown Challenge!  Never would I have thought to put these colors together but they sure work!  The color challenge is Regal Rose, Real Red, Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze!  Recently I received a card that had a heart shape cut out of the front and little tiny flowers all along the heart shape!  This is my version!  The sentiment is from a wonderful new stamp set just released from Our Daily Bread designs called Bless This Home.  
Thanks for visiting tonight!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Here are the supplies I used:

Neenah White Cardstock
SU! Regal Rose, Real Red Cardstock
SU! Designer Paper
Spellbinders Heart Dies
Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls Embossing Folder
SU! Border Punch
Martha Stewart Punch
SU! Ribbon
Stazon Black Ink
Zva Pearls
Foam Tape


My Siggy

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous Sandee, the flower heart is so sweeet...anytime there is scripture it's a great card...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, your card is just outstanding! It must have taken you ages to put all those flowers together in that heart-shaped wreath, but it looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card Sandee. You are right Sandee, the colors do go well together. Your work is always very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous....love all those punched out flowers!! the pearls are a really nice touch!! Thanks for playing along with this 100th Color Throwdown challenge!! Make sure to leave some love along the way and increase you changes to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is one of my favorite verses....I might have to get this one! Wow, what a lot of patient work you put into this wonderful creation! Thanks for playing with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! i love the way you used the colors from the throwdown. I had a hardtime, so thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just love that heart!! BEAUTIFUL!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!

    What a bright and beautiful card! I love the colors!

    Wishing you a great week!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice message!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails