Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Off We Go!!!!


Isn't this image cute?!!!  Today is Be Inspired Wednesday at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog
We were all sent cute images from Crafty Secrets' Creative Scraps Travel to play with!  I love the way these two look!!!  
And don't you just know she has on a brown polka dotted poodle skirt?!!!  
And that is how I chose the background for this card.  
The designer paper is StampinUp! and is embossed with the 
I sponged the background and the image with Certainly Celery ink and added a pretty pink bow!  
That's it!  Easy as pie!  I think on the inside I will put "Are we there yet?"!!!  LOL!!!  
What do you think?!!!  

To see more Cuttlebug creations, 
go check out the cards this week on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog!  
Thanks so much for visiting and I'll see you again soon!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    Great card! Love her polka dot poodle skirt! My favorite one was gray with a black poodle at the hem with a leash. :<)

    Wishing you a good week!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails