Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Be Inspired #104



Good morning!!!  

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and this week
the Cuttlebug Challenge Team has created cards to honor 
those who have been affected with this cancer!  
Here's is another reminder to go get your yearly mammograms!!!  
Don't forget!  

For my card today,  I embossed the Anna Griffin designer paper with the Provocraft Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Kassie's Brocade #20-00215, and sponged it with SU! Blush Blossom ink.  The cardstock is Neenah Cream and SU! Blush Blossom.  The sentiment is from a set by Our Daily Bread designs called Pray and the ribbon is from ODBD's set called Hope.  I used a Spellbinders oval to cut out the sentiment and layered it with a Spellbinders scalloped oval.  I stamped the ribbon onto a coordinating piece of designer paper and cut it out.  Do you see the gorgeous pink lace?  My Mom scored this recently at her local thrift store!!!  LOVE it!  I finished the card with pink pearls and a pretty bow I made with my Bow Easy.  I also added a pearly pink brad to the bow center!!!  

Thank you so much for visiting with me today!!!   
My Siggy

8 comments:

  1. All of your cards are perfect, gorgeous, stunning, and lovely. Love this, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! gotta love anna griffin paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sande... this is absolutely gorgeous and what a perfect verse for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wowed me again!..love the dimension of this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So utterly `Beautiful` Sandee...tfs
    Enjoy the rest of your week:) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning work, so detailed and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails