Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Be Inspired 107-Mercy and Love


Hi everyone!  Hope you all are enjoying a beautiful Fall! 
 This week the Passionately Artistic Blog team is sharing more ideas for Fall and Halloween.  Our challenge was to use the colors: green, orange, black, purple and a splash of red.  I used a muted version of those colors (More Mustard, Old Olive, Perfect Plum) for a little different take from the usual bright Fall colors.  I used a stamp set from Our Daily Bread designs called Randi's Song.  I stamped the leaves and cut them out.  Then I sprayed them with Brick Glimmer Mist to get that pop of red.  The background is embossed with the pear folder from the Preserves embossing set by Provocraft.  
I added black ribbon and black buttons to finish the card!  
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!


My Siggy

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog. Your cards are so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Such a pretty Fall card! Love the colors!

    Wishing you a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee this is so Beautiful!!!! What a wonderful Autumn card and fantastic design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one! :)

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails