Friday, October 8, 2010

Missing You


Good morning!!!!  It's Friday!!!!  

Here is a card I made for the following challenges:


This beautiful image is one of the new sets just released by Our Daily Bread designs called Missing You.  I stamped it with Memento Black ink onto Neenah White card stock and then colored it with copic markers.  I cut it out and layered it with a couple of Spellbinders Circle die cuts.  Then I attached the circles to a Spellbinders Eyelet Circle Die cut.  I lace organdy ribbon through the holes and added a pretty bow I made with my Bow Easy.  The designer paper is Anna Griffin.  The flower is from my stash and I don't remember who makes them but I bought them at Michaels.  I added the pearls to complete the card!  
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great weekend! 

My Siggy

12 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful card! I just love the image and the ribbon and the flowers you used. I really like the way you wove the ribbon in the cut out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous!! I love how you did the circle and love the layout, gorgeous bow too and it all goes so well with this gorgeous image. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters In Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Sandee, that image is beautiful all finished up - you have done a gorgeous job with the coloring, layout, all is just perfect! Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, I love how you have threaded the ribbon around the scallop circle...really effective. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandee!
    This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the bow! The image is very pretty and your colorings are amazing!

    Thanks for joining Midnight Madness Challenge. Your support is highly valued, and we hope to see you playing with us again real soon ;o)

    Hugs
    Gunn
    MMSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sandee this is sooooo gorgeous!!! LOVE the coloring and the layout is great!!! You can't make a bad card ever, can you?!!! Yummaliscious!!!
    Hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very beautiful, Sandee! Amazing coloring! Love the ribbon treatment! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card! I love the ribbon going around the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandee this is just so pretty and reminds me of when I was younger and driving in the country. You would go by houses in New England that would have picked fences with flowers and birdhouses. Just love how beautifully colored this is. Just gorgeous.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Stunning Creations, Sandee! I so love how you wove the ribbon around the nestie! The pearls are the perfect touch too!! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! Hugs!!

    Connie
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandee, Love this card, The ribbon is perfect Thanks for playing in our Paper Sundaes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and design Sandee!!! Perfect in everyway!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails