Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Look At This!!!!


Oh my, I am so excited!!!!  This baby landed on my front steps recently!  WooHoo!!!!  
This machine, the Spellbinders Grand Calibur, is absolutely fantastic!  
It cuts so beautifully and the embossing is so crisp and perfect!  
Here is the first card I made with a little help from my new toy, 
I had a hard time getting a good photo but I hope you can see how crisp the embossing is on the 
heart and the large snowflake.  I am in love!!!  I am entering this card into three challenges. 


Here are the supplies I used for this card:

Piercing Tool and Red Thread
Cuttlebug and Snow Dots Embossing folder
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Red Gingham ribbon and Bow Easy
Eyelet Lace, Buttons and Glitter Dome stickers
Neenah White and SU! Real Red Card stocks

Thank you so much for visiting with me!!!  Hope you have a great night!

FTC - Grand Calibur graciously provided by Spellbinders!!
My Siggy

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, and yes I can see the wonderful embossing. A co-worker just got the Grand Caliber, and she too loves it! Something else to put on my wish list. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, guess what is under my tree - oh ok it won't fit under the tree it is on the sideboard but I have so far not even touched the box. This is stunning and I cannot wait to start playing, The son is out on Xmas Day so I think I know what I will be doing
    have a great Christmas and New Year hun
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the blog love. I love your projects - they inspire me :) Hope you have a blessed Christmas! Love and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! It looks amazing, the embossing and the design of the card are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Have fun with your new present!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just awesome! I know you will really enjoy your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    BIG HUGS,

    BARBARA DIANE

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOh, love your card! Just perfect! Enjoy your new toy! thanks for playing along with the Shabby Tea Room! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply lovely .... thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails