Wednesday, February 23, 2011

C is for Cake


Good morning!  Today I have a cute little birthday card to show you that I made for the Passionately Artistic Blog!  This adorable ATC image is by October Afternoon!  So cute!!!  This will be perfect for one of my little granddaughters!  The Cosmo Cricket DeLovely designer paper in the background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder from the Preserves collection.  I matched it up with SU! So Saffron card stock and ribbon and a Bow Easy bow.  The base card is Neenah White.  I punched out a bunch of little flowers with a SU! punch and glued them along the edge in a random pattern.  Then I added the white flower centers with my i-roc tool by Imaginisce!  I used an EKSuccess punch for the lace border and added stickles lightly to the flowers and also to embellish the birthday cake!  
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!

My Siggy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails