Thursday, June 30, 2011

ODBD Christmas Card Challenge


Good morning!  There is a new Stamping in Time with Betty posted on the ODBD blog this morning!  Betty's assignment is to make Christmas cards!  Well, that helped to get me going as I am committed to making Christmas cards all year long and had not met my commitment for June yet!  And today is the last day!!!  ARGH!!!  Anyway,  I kept it simple to make it go faster!  And I made ten!!   Wahoo!  Anyway, I used the Christmas Blessings set and stamped the sentiment in the blank area of the Cuttlebug embossing.  I added red rhinestones on some until I ran out, and did a few cards with silver rhinestones.  I made ten perfect bows with my Bow Easy and glued them on to complete the cards. 
The card bases are SU! Baja Breeze and the vanilla layers are by The Paper Studio.

  Thanks for stopping by today!  
We invite you to join us tomorrow for our monthly new release blog hop! 
See you there!!!


My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Sandee. I love how you used that embossed frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, this is so beautifully elegant! Thanks so much for playing along! Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails