Saturday, July 2, 2011

Different


*If you are here for the second day*
*of the ODBD blog hop,*
*please scroll down to the next post or*
 
Well, this is different for me!  I rarely do CAS cards because they are so difficult for me!  But I really wanted to play in the Inspiration Challenge today at SCS and this is what I came up with.  I chose this artwork from the Oopsy Daisy gallery as my inspiration piece.  I used the Make A Tree Set and Hanging Stuff set from Stamp Camp.  I stamped the tree, masking the bottom portion and sponged the blue hill.  I enhanced the image and the hill with SU! colored pencils and a white gel pen.  I used my Soft Suede marker to color the word from one of the little hanging tags (omitting the tag portion)  and stamped the sentiment.  Then I used Tim Holtz Antique Linen ink pad and rubbed it over the whole panel.  It is sooo hard for me to not put something else on a card but I forced myself!  LOL!  Thanks for stopping by today!  See you again soon!

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails