Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pitter Patter


Hi y'all!  Today the Featured Stamper at SCS is my ODBD sister Patter!  Patter is a very talented stamper and scrapper!  She is working on a series of scrapped scripture pages which have been an inspiration to me for quite a while now.  So when I heard Patter was the FS today, I was excited to start my own scripture journal! I noticed that Patter uses scraps and snips of this and that on her pages.  She always titles her pages and she usually has some of her own handwriting.  And so, that is what I did too!  The only things that were not actually in my scraps of things I just couldn't throw away, were the main background sheet which is from a Webster's Pages pack, and the large fabric letters.  I have had those letters forever just waiting for the right time to use them.  Not to mention the fact that I almost completely stopped scrapping years ago in favor of card making!  Even the stamped pieces were cast off from previous projects!!  Nice to be able to actually use those saved items!  The stamped pieces are all from Our Daily Bread designs sets.   The sets are Anchor, Fleur de Lis Borders, and Serve the Lord.  Congratulations Patter!!!  Thanks for being such an inspiration not only with your talents but with your sweet spirit too!  Have a fun day!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails