Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to School!


School started back up in my area this week!!  Shortest summer ever, which makes me so glad my children are all grown up!  Anyway, this week the Passionately Artistic Blog is featuring Back to School cards and projects!  Feel free to go to the blog and link up your back to school inspiration for all of us to enjoy!

This is what I came up with!  This little image from StampinUp! is so cute!  I colored it with copic markers and cut it out with a Spellbinders Labels One Small die.  I cut another Spellbinders Labels One for the mat.  I used a copic to run around the edge of the smaller die cut.  The background is a sheet of Memory Box paper that has letters on it.  I ran it through my Cuttlebug with the Numbers folder and attached it to the card base.  I made a border with the Cuttlebug ruler border and added it to the card.  Added the image with foam tape and then glued the ribbon and Bow Easy bow down with Beacon 3-in-1 glue.  I didn't have red pearls, so I used a red copic marker and colored them!  And that is it!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your week!!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails