Sunday, October 23, 2011

Full Speed Ahead to Christmas!!!


 Hi everyone!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 
I was able to get a tone of stuff accomplished so am feeling better about things!  

I have a few more cards to share using the new sets from Our Daily Bread designs.  The one above is all in white.  I used the Christmas Door set and the Snowflake die that coordinates with the Peace and Joy set.  The background is embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.  I added the Spellbinders/ODBD custom die Elegant Oval for the frame and Spellbinders Lace die that I can't remember the name of and can't find it on the website!  Anyway, I added some gorgeous white ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I made the bow with my Bow Easy tool.  I added touches of Polar White Flower Soft and then sprayed the card with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist.


These two are pretty much the same except for colors and ornament.  I used the new Holiday Ornaments set which coordinates with Spellbinders Holiday Tags dies.  The ribbon is dyed to match the card stock.  The backgrounds are embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig for the placement of the sentiment.  And I used a square Spellbinders die to emboss the frame.  A little bit of bling and a spritz of Glimmer Mist and that is it!  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Will see you again soon!!!

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails