Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Merry Christmas Mousies!


The Christmas season is in full swing already!!!  Thanks to the Christmas Card Challenge on SCS, I am not stressing over getting cards made to send out!  I committed to making 5-10 cards per month and so now I am good to go!!!  I made this card last week for the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge but had no time to get it uploaded by the challenge deadline.  That's ok though!  another card is in my stash!  This little House Mouse image is so cute!  I colored with copics and added stickles to the light bulbs.  Easy as pie!  Hope you have a wonderful day!  Thanks for stopping by!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are just adorable, Sandee! Thanks for sharing them! Love the little touch to the light bulbs!!

    Have a great week!!
    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails