Saturday, January 21, 2012

Clean and Simple, White and Yellow



Good morning on this stormy Saturday! 

Here is a card for two challenges:

and
ODBDCAS40 to use Yellow and White

I've used the three new sets on this card, God's Love, Never Give Up, and 2-Step Butterfly with the coordinating die, all from Our Daily Bread designs.  I embossed the images with white embossing powder and stamped the sentiment over the image with Stazon Black ink.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the placement of the sentiment straight.  That's it!  Another CAS card from me!!!  

So glad you stopped by today!  See you again soon!!!

My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. I am ooohing & aaaahing over all your creations, each pretty in its own right. The crispness & clean lines of today's yellow & white is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandee, another perfect grunge butterfly card, wow, I LOVE it!! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails