Monday, February 20, 2012

Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette


Hi everyone!  

Today's color challenge on SCS is so pretty! 

Basic Gray
Pretty in Pink
and
Pink Pirouette 

or the closest match to those colors that you have on hand.  
The dessert option is buttons!


 I used Pink Pirouette for my base card and layers along with the gray.  I used white for my neutral.  The stamp is from Our Daily Bread designs and is one of my favorites.  It's called Save Time and is part of the Blessings Collection.  I used Basic Gray ink and cut it out and layered with Spellbinders Ovals.  I also used ODBD/Spellbinders custom die called Elegant Ovals.  I added lace and Pretty in Pink ribbon and a pretty bow made with my Bow Easy tool.  The butterfly is from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I topped it with a pretty white button.  I also sprayed the whole card with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist which gives it such a pretty sheen!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  See you again soon!
 My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Turned out lovely Sandee. I do love gray's and pinks together.
    Blessings...from Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails