Monday, February 13, 2012

The Voice of the Sea


Hi there! 
It's my second week as the guest designer for the SCS Color Challenges!  WooHoo!
  
This week's colors are:

Night of Navy
Bashful Blue
Crumb Cake


What a fun technique!  I smeared Night of Navy and Bashful Blue ink pads on an acrylic block and sprayed it with water.  I set the card stock in the ink/water mix and then dried the paper with my heat tool. I layered this piece onto a Kraft card stock base.  Next I added the muslin trim.  The quote is from the new ODBD set called The Sea.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the placement on there correctly.  Then I added the ribbon and Bow Easy bow!  The last thing I added was a nice shimmery sheen using Marshmallow Glimmer Mist!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails