Saturday, June 30, 2012

Five More Cards for the Christmas Stash!


Hi there!  The weather channel on my computer says the temp will be 110 degrees today!  Gee whiz wally, it is way too hot! Hope you are staying cool where you are!  

These are for my monthly commitment to the Christmas Card Challenge at SCS this year to do 5-10 cards per month!  My stash is growing!  Keeping it easy helps!  I used a Christmas cuttlebug folder to emboss the popped up square.  I added the snowflakes and buttons and a little bit of bling and that is it for this month! 

Please remember to join the ODBD designers tomorrow morning at 8 am for our new release blog hop!!!  Here is a link to the ODBD blog!

Thanks for stopping in and hope you have a blessed day!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails