Sunday, June 3, 2012

You Bless Me


Hi there!!!  

I have to say I absolutely love this new Bicycle set from ODBD!  A beautiful image that can be used for many occasions!  This time I paired it with a sentiment from the Thank You Sentiments Set that can also be used for different occasions!  I colored the bike with copics and used Glossy Accents on the basket and flowers and on the seat and fenders.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the placement right for the sentiment.  Then I added the Martha butterflies and pearls to complete the card!


For this one, I used the same sentiment from the Thank You Sentiments Set to make a banner!  The paper and embellishments are from Prima.  I embossed the paper with the Cuttlebug Wicker Weave folder and sponged Tim Holtz distress ink to the edges.  The pink rhinestones complete the card! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
YOU BLESS ME!!!
My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sandee....these are so beautiful.........AW, beautiful cards you make hun!!
    love & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card! Sweet little banner and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails