Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Surging Sea


Hi there!  Got a quick masculine card for you today!  
I made this for the Passionately Artistic Blog.  
We invite you to share your latest projects at each Wednesday's Linking Party! 

I didn't do this gorgeous ship image justice but it is what it is!  I will give it another shot next week!  This new ODBD set is called Surging Sea.  I stamped it and then sprayed it with Glacier Glimmer Mist.   It didn't really show up like I wanted so I sponged just a little bit with some blue ink.  The image is under a frame cut out with a Spellbinders Rectangle.    Then I just added the bow and the button!  The bow was made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker!  I just love this great tool!!  

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails