Monday, July 16, 2012

Wings of the Morning


Hi there!  Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  
I am playing in a few challenges this morning! 


I sponged several shades of ink to get the beach scene background.  I also used my white ink pad to drag across the background just for a little weathered look.  I did the same on the wooden bird embellishment.  The scripture is from the new ODBD set called Surging Sea.  I just added a little hemp twine to complete the card!  

Thanks so much for taking time to visit with me today!  Enjoy your week!
My Siggy

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so soft and serene. I love the jute twine as trim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandee: I hope your summer is going well. I'm in vacation in Minnesota. I love this card. It's beautiful with the verse and the bird. Thanks for being a continued blessing to us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sandee!! I just love your creativity in creating a beach scene!! The verse is perfect!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the beach - and what an awesome Psalm it highlights......very serene and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the soft silhouette you achieved here Sandee. Thank you for sharing your work with Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love this. Love how you did the background!

    Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails