Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Faith Bookmark Pocket Card


Hi everyone!  I needed to relieve some stress tonight so spent some time in my craft room after my sweet MIL went to bed.  I really should be asleep but oh well!  I made this for the sketch challenge on SCS and for Word Art Wednesday.   I used two of the new releases from ODBD.  Bookmark-Birds and Bookmark-Verses.  I love that you can cut these bookmarks out with the Custom Spellbinders Bookmark Dies!  I used Becca's Peg Bow Maker to make the pretty seam binding bow too!!!! 


Ok gotta go to bed now!  See you again soon!

My Siggy

4 comments:

  1. Sandee
    I truly like this! Great job. It turned out lovely. I just may have to case it sometime?
    I love making small gifts to give to others and this would be great. Thanks for a wonderful idea.
    Paper hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Sandee. You always amaze me the way you scrap so beautifully on top of caring for your dear MIL. You are an angel in disguise, and I pray that God will bless you for your actions on behalf of others.
    Thanks so much, Sandee. You are a blessing!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with the bookmark Sandee!! I love your soft colours, and the perfect touch of matching rose and ribbon!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails