Sunday, September 9, 2012

Be Joyful and a New Blog Candy Winner


Hi there!!!  Hope you all have had a great weekend!  

I have another card to share using the new Be Joyful set from Our Daily Bread designs!  

 

This time I only used one of the sentiments but I did use some new Spellbinders I just received.  I have been wanting the Bitty Blossoms since they first came out and finally got them.  I need some more practice but I love how they turned out anyway!   I also used the new Scalloped Labels One!  This is such a pretty compliment to Labels One and I love it!  I used two sided designer paper in my scrap bin so I don't remember who makes it.  The red flowers are actually the backside of the background papers.  I sponged Antique Linen ink on all edges and embossing.  Here is a closer view:


Blog Candy Update!!!
 
I never heard from the winner of my blog candy so I have drawn another name!

The winner is:

maryr917

Congratulations!  
Please contact me at sshanabrough@gmail.com within the next 48 hours to claim your goodies!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  See you again soon!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Your card is just GORGEOUS Sandee!! I love the layering, colours, and beautiful roses! and I also love your leaves from DSP, neat idea!!
    Blessings & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails