Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas Rose

 
Hi there!  I've got another couple of Christmas cards to share!  This one is for the color challenge today on SCS, Whispering Very Cherry Olives with a dessert of silver or pearls.  I used a beautiful stamp set called Christmas Rose from Our Daily Bread designs!  I colored with copic markers in shades near the colors of the challenge.  I used a Square Nestie to cut it out and framed it with some Spellbinders Marvelous Squares.  The tag is also Spellbinders.  I added pearls, stickles and a pretty seam binding bow made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker.

And another...


Again I used copics, Spellbinders Dies, pearls and another sweet little bow made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker

Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!!!

My Siggy

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails