Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Granny Smith Apple Wreath


Hi there!  Hope you are having a good week! 
 Same old, same old around here!  LOL!!!  
I thank the Lord though for same old, same old, ya know?  How about you?  

I have fallen in love with this Apple Wreath set from Our Daily Bread designs!  It is just so FALL!!!


I colored the wreath with copics and cut it out.  I also stamped and colored two more apples and cut them out.  I used a stylus on the underside of the wreath and apples to give the cut out a little bit of texture.  I decided to 'hang' the wreath from the Spellbinders ODBD Custom Window Die cut using a pretty seam binding bow I made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker.  I attached the window to a layer that is embossed with the Spellbinders Marvelous Squares. 


I added the other two apples and covered all the apples with Glossy Accents.  

And that is it!  So glad you could visit today!  Happy Fall Y'all!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails