Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Peace Love and Joy


 Hi everyone!!!  Hope all is well with you and yours!  I have another Christmas card to share!  
I have used the following ODBD sets:



is new this month and it coordinates perfectly with Sacred Season! 


I stamped the carol and then cut it out with the Spellbinders Labels 26.  This is layered over Spellbinders Marvelous Squares, one cut out and the bottom layer embossed on the card base.  A strip of vintage lace is across the music layer along with seam binding.  I stamped the pine cone and colored it with copics and cut it out to hang underneath the button and bow.  The sentiment is cut out with the Spellbinders Custom ODBD Elegant Ovals die.  I stamped a few pine needles around the edge of the oval and outlined the oval and the label with stickles.  I also added stickles to the pine cone.  The pretty seam binding bow was made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker.


I am linking this card to the following challenges:

and

and for the ongoing SCS Christmas Card Challenge 2012!
Thanks for stopping by and I pray you have a most wonderful Wednesday!

My Siggy

7 comments:

  1. I have missed you SO! It's always such a blessing to see the works of your talented hands shared in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I know how busy things have been for you, and please know that I've been praying. You're a dear to me, and I hope God's love has been a blessing and comfort.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful card. I love the vintage feel you have added to this card. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandee! Beautiful card! Love the ODBD stamp sets you used! And all the layering is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful Sandee!! I just love the Christmas Tree Carol and how you framed it!! The pine framing on the sentiment and the pinecone on the bow is gorgeous!! Thanks for supporting the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!! I have been praying for you and your family dear friend!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a pretty Christmas card Sandee, and what better thing to sing about than Christ's birth. I love to think about how it must have sounded to hear those angels singing at his birth. I love how you added the stickles to the pinecone. So stunning! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo Sandee...Love what you did here on your masterpiece!!...the soft colours are so amazing, and love your piercing, and layout!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Sandee. I love your colors and choice of stamps and dies. It's a really stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails