Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Babe


Good morning!  Hope you are having a great day so far! 

 In case you didn't know, 
there is a great blog hop going on today at ODBD!  For the Love of Family!  Go check it out!

I am playing in a few challenges with this card!

CCC12-Christmas Card Challenge 2012
WT399-No Fall Colors

I just love this new ODBD set called The Babe!
  

 Such a precious image!  I purposely kept this card CAS in order to focus on the baby Jesus.  I colored the image with copics and cut out a frame with Spellbinders Squares and Marvelous Squares.  I added a tiny double bow I made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker as my only embellishment!

 Thank you for coming by today!  God Bless You!

My Siggy

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this sweet new stamp set from ODBD and you've done a beautiful job designing with it, Sandee. I always enjoy seeing your sweet creations, and I'm SO grateful that you share them with us in the challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We're lucky to have your participation, and I pray that you will be blessed for sharing! Have a blessed week in the Lord, and of course - we hope to see you again real soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet image! Your coloring is fabulous! Love the simplicity of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee, I just accidently deleted my wondeful comment. What I tried to say was the card touched my heart, especially the pristine white bow. Thank you for sharing with us at W.A.W.
    Blessings,
    Carole B
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, so lovely. I truly DO need this set. I must go look again at the ODBD store. :) Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo precious Sandee!!! Love the crisp white bg and this sweet image is so sweetly colored! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails