Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sweet Girl

Good morning everyone!!!  Happy Saturday!

This card is for the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast today! 
The inspiration is a website called Layla Grayce.  What beautiful things they offer!  I chose the colors of this soft pink blanket for my inspiration. 
 

I used a sentiment from the new ODBD set called Princess.  I also used the beautiful ODBD label from the Fancy Labels set for my backdrop. This label coordinates with the Spellbinders Labels 17.


I also used Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms, Decorative Dress Forms and an Oval.  The paper is My Mind's Eye.  I added pearls and a beautiful Hug Snug seam binding bow made with Becca's Peg bow Maker!


Here is another look!


I want to remind you of the ODBD sale going on now!
  

Well, thanks so much for visiting!  Enjoy your weekend!

My Siggy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails