Friday, February 22, 2013

3x3 Easter Cards


Hello!  Have I mentioned how adorable this little lamb is?  I made these little 3x3 Easter cards for my grandchildren!  Four girls, one boy.  I colored the images with copics and cut each one out with an oval Spellbinders.  I cut out Spellbinders Lacey Ovals for the frames.  The background is embossed with the Spellbinders Lattice die.  I used my corner chomper thingie on each corner.  On the inside, is a strip of the same card stock at the bottom and I stamped the sentiment.  This set is from Our Daily Bread designs and is called The Shepherd.  These are for a LOVEFEST2013 challenge to make 3x3 cards!


Hope you all have a great weekend!  Thanks for visiting!


My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Uh, it's called a Corner Rounder but I like corner Chomper better!!! Beautiful card set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest cards I have seen using this stamp set. I love the embossing on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails