Friday, February 15, 2013

Now I See


Good morning! 

 The Free For All challenge today on Splitcoast is to use colors that make you happy!  I LOVE all colors, but I am drawn to browns and muted color tones.  They just give me a serene feeling!  Those colors scream vintage to me and that makes me happy!  

I used ColorBox ink in brown to stamp this new chalkboard image from ODBD called 

I painted the edges with acrylic paint and then distressed the edges.  The pink designer paper is embossed and also painted along the edges.  I added some lace, a bow made with Becca's Peg bow Maker, a Prima flower, a corner embellishment, and a couple of Memory Box banner die cuts.  I can't remember who makes the corner embellishment though!  I've thrown away the packaging.


Here is a look at the ODBD supplies I used:




 So glad you stopped by!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again soon!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Sandee - Wow!!! Your card is so beautiful I'm a bit speechless!! Love the warm brown ink, distressed edges, your sweet banners and wonderful bow/flower elements. Gorgeous!!!
    Blessings,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails