Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Five Christmas Cards in April!

 
Hello!!!  Here are my April cards for the SCS Christmas Card Challenge!  I only made five this month but that is ok!  These were simple to do.  All white with a generous splash of red!  I cut out the Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornaments.  I also cut out a frame with a smaller size, which I tucked back into the original opening.  I used some pretty red papers behind the Ornaments.  I stamped the sentiment from the ODBD set called Chickadee Ornament and added pretty red bows I made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker!

Here are the ODBD supplies I used:


Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 I invite you to join our May Release Day Blog Hop tomorrow at Our Daily Bread designs!
 You are gonna love the new sets!




My Siggy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails