Saturday, April 13, 2013

Romantic Lace


Good morning!   Hope y'all are doing well today!  
I am playing in the SCS inspiration challenge this morning!  I was inspired by this pretty prom dress from Windsor. I am absolutely in love with the new ODBD Romantic Floral Designs stamp set! 
I stamped the image onto some pretty designer paper and cut it out with the Spellbinders Labels 26 die.  I also embossed around the Flourished Verses sentiment with a smaller Labels 26.


I used several other Spellbinders dies for frames and added a Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Prima Flowers, a lace bow and some black rhinestones.  I made the bow with Becca's Peg Bow Maker.  
I also smudged some gold ink here and there and everywhere!  The prima flowers were already edged in gold! 
 

 Here are the ODBD supplies I used today:





Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails