Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fishers of Men

 
 
Good morning! 
  
I have a card to share that I made using the new ODBD set called The Waves on the Sea!  I wanted the card to have a CAS nautical feel.  I sort of dry brushed a piece of card stock with blue acrylic paint and after it dried I stamped the image.  I cut down the panel to a rectangle and rounded the corners. I also painted a chipboard embellishment with white and blue paints.  The button I used was VERY gold, so to tone it down I painted it white and rubbed off some of the paint with my fingers.  To give the card just a little extra, I embossed the border from the ODBD/Spellbinders Antique Labels and Border dies


I am entering this card into three challenges:

CT0413-Hope Floats (SCS Fan Club Challenge)

Here are the ODBD supplies I used:

 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!

My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Your card has a hardly realistic look to it, wind, water and sun beaten. The scripture is wonderful.
    Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful artwork with us this week. We LOVE seeing all your creations.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, Sandee. Your art is always a blessing to me, and I thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails