Sunday, June 23, 2013

Love you...


Hi there!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  

I have a couple of cards to share featuring two of the new sets from North Coast Creations!



My first card is actually a combination of the two sets.  The silhouette image is heat embossed in white.  The paper is My Mind's Eye Market and I used white ink to ink the edges of each layer.  The background layer is embossed with Spellbinders Adorning Squares.  I added some pretty lace that a sweet friend sent to me along with a pretty seam binding bow I made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker.  The flower is Prima. I added lots of tiny pearls to complete the card!

Here is my second card:


Is it my eyes or is my photo blurry?  

This time I made the base with Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles.  The designer paper is MME Blush and is inked on the edges with TH distress ink Spun Sugar.  The image is cut out with ODBD/Spellbinders Elegant Oval and the bow is made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker.  Lots of tiny black rhinestones complete this card!

Thanks you so much for stopping by!  See you again soon!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails