Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gazebo Through the Window


Hey y'all!!!  I wanted to try my hand at the TLC on SplitCoast this week to create a window on the front part of the card with the image and sentiment on the inside.  And I just had to have this beautiful Gazebo from North Coast Creations peeking through!  My window was created with Spellbinders A-2 Matting Basics, Spellbinders Ovals and the ODBD/Spellbinders Quatrefoil Pattern Die.  I added pearls to the Quatrefoil Pattern and then cut the flourish with the ODBD/Spellbinders Fancy foliage Die.  Then I added a seam binding bow I made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker!

Here is the inside:


The inside is also a frame made with the Spellbinders A-2 Matting Basics and the Spellbinders Ovals.  I colored the Gazebo with copic markers.   The sentiment is from the ODBD Hyacinth set.  

Here is a close up look!


Here are all the supplies I used:


 



Thanks so much for stopping by! See you again soon!
 
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails