Monday, September 30, 2013

SCS Fan Club Christmas Card Challenge!


I was so excited when Stacy asked me to create a sample for the SCS Fan Club Christmas Card Challenge for October!  If you aren't a Fan Club member yet, what are you waiting for?  The yearly cost for membership is about the same as most crafting magazines but the inspiration to be found at SCS is limitless! This Christmas card challenge is one of the great perks for being a member so I can't give away the details of the challenge!  Anyway, that's just my little SCS plug for the day!  :)

Here is a link to the Fan Club info if you are interested!


My card features Santa's Sleigh from North Coast Creations.  In keeping with this month's theme, I colored with copics adding a few stickles here and there for sparkle.  My 'trees' and the greenery are part of the ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage Dies. This is all layered over a pretty designer paper background.  I finished the card with a pretty seam binding bow made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker!

Here are the supplies I used for my card:




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!


My Siggy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails