Monday, October 21, 2013

Guest Designing for The Shabby Tea Room!


Good morning!!!  
I am super excited that I recently won one of the challenges over at The Shabby Tea Room!  
WooHoo! 


 One of the perks when you win is that you get to Guest Design for them one week!  And this is my week!  The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #189 is to create a card using this photograph as your inspiration
 and to use Fall flowers:


What a beautiful inspiration photo!


This new set from Our Daily Bread designs is perfect for this challenge!  I colored the Fall Flower Pumpkin with copics and cut it out with the coordinating ODBD Custom Pumpkin and Flowers Die.  I placed the cut out image on a Spellbinders frame made with Square dies, Labels 18, and the ODBD Custom Fence die.  I added a little touch of burlap under the image too.  Then I embellished with leaves made with Autumn Blessings and ODBD Custom Leaves and Acorn dies and swirls made with ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage dies.  To finish the card I stamped the sentiment, cut it out with a Spellbinders Tag Trio die and tucked it under the pumpkin.  

Here are the ODBD supplies I used:






Thanks so much to Debbie and the The Shabby Tea Room team for letting me guest this week!  
Go check out the TSTR blog for all the details of this challenge 
and to see all the inspired projects from the TSTR Design Team!

Have a wonderful week!!!

My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Sandee - This card is as elegant as it is beautiful. I enjoy your art so very much - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails