Friday, October 11, 2013

I Love This Time of Year!


What a beautiful time of year! 
 I love seeing the colorful autumn leaves falling, and feel the cool crisp mornings.  
Summer is waving good bye!

Here is a card I made using one of the new October releases from ODBD called Autumn Blessings.  


 I stamped the leaves onto musical designer paper and cut them out with the ODBD Custom Leaves and Acorn Dies.  I did a little sponging on the edges of the leaves and on the Spellbinders Square. The base card is embossed with a Spellbinders Marvelous Square die.  I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig to help get the sentiment straight.  And that is it!  Clean and Simple!

I am posting this to the ODBDSLC173-Fall Leaves

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!
 
My Siggy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS with the wonderful textured paper and dies! Love these leaves and die! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful neutral or monochromatic card Sandee! I love your leaves against your die cut white layers!! Thanks for making a sample for the challenge this week!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails