Saturday, February 22, 2014

Welcome to the NCC February Release!


Welcome to the NCC February New Release Post!  

I don't know about you but I am VERY ready for Spring!  In the meantime, NCC has more floral sets to help us enjoy a little Spring in the Winter!   The new sets are:



And here is how you can win:

Two winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on the 
Designers Blogs to receive a $10 gift certificate good towards the purchase of NCC stamps. 
You have until February 24, 2014 at 10:00PM EST to 
eave a comment on each of our designers blog posts.  
The two random winners will be announced on the NCC Blog on February 25, 2014, 
be sure to check back there to see if you have won!
 My first card was made with the Floral Sentiments 6 set.  I colored the image with copics and cut it out with the ODBD Custom Circle Ornaments dies.  I used Spellbinders Dies to make the frame.  The designer paper is from the ODBD Heart and Soul Paper Collection.  I also used ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage Dies and ODBD Custom Recipe Card and Tags Dies.  The pretty bow was made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker. I added stickles to the flower centers to complete the card!


 My second card features the Floral Sentiments 5 set.  Image is colored with copics and cut out with ODBD Custom Antique Labels and Border Dies.  I placed the die cut image onto the Spellbinders A2 Floral Ribbon Threader Die.  I added the pretty bow and then used Copic Opaque White to add a few dots to the tiny flowers.

 
Here are links to my DT sisters blogs and to the NCC Blog:

LISA 


Thank you for stopping joining us today!
My Siggy

26 comments:

  1. Stunning cards and stunning design to show case these gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, these are both Gorgeous! Love your design on both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you colored the flowers and the frame die on the Floral Sentiments 6 card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you incorporated the dies with your cards. The colors on the flowers are amazing! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards - thanks for sharing!!! The colours are absolutely a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!


    Lorraine
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are just beautiful, Sandee! Your layouts & colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee these are beautiful! Your pink one is so feminine. Love the lavendar color against all that white. Beautiful girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bows -- they are the perfect addition to both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandee...these are both just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous as are those gorgeous new stamp sets. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the colors you used on both cards. You color beautifully with your copics. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! Love these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOOOOOVE the pink on your FIRST card!!! I SWOON when it comes to PINK!!! WONDERFUL COLORING TOO!!! FRESH ENOUGH to pick! AND your SECOND card is LOVELY too with the WHITE ON WHITE! And the flowers are EQUALLY LOVELY!!!!!!!!!! :) I can SMELL their SWEET FRAGARANCE!!!!!!!!!:) I LOOOOOOOOVE FLORALS!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful floral cards showcasing the new release! Love all the White space and the addition of ODBD Heart and Soul papers to the top card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Floral Cards. The new stamps will make many lovely cards. Your colouring is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic, cards. I love these new stamps and sentiments. ready for spring. Both of your cards are gorgeous, my favorite though is the first one. love that pink....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Cards! I love them all.
    Marjorie from TX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two beautiful cards. The first one is especially striking.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are beautiful. The coloring is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my you have colored both sets of flowers so Lovely, such pretty depth and colors, lovely framing on both too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your cards, particularly the blue one. It reminds me of my bluebonnets in Texas!

    Thanks,

    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards, wonderful card sets!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are wonderful! So elegant and femenine! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails